In addition to this, we have compiled a list of 10 other signs that may just show that you are truly a nurse in heart and in deed.
1. Nothing is disgusting to you anymore about human fluids.
Yes! You have seen it all and survived. Next!!
2. You can easily switch into the caring and assertive persona at any time
Read as “nurse-mode”. Your nursing instincts kick in unexpectedly and you can take charge of any situation.
3. You can actually decode a Doctor’s scribbling
Doctors have terrible handwritings (maybe not all) but you can understand and interpret them correctly.
4. Comfort over Style, especially with respect to shoes.
Who wants to stand on their feet for over 12 hours in heels? No, please. Crocs are amazing!
5. Everyone you know has heard you talk about Nursing more times than you have talked anything else.
Yes, it’s the passion finding its way into every conversation.
6. You take hand-washing seriously.
You do know about germs and their sneaky ways, and of course you know the easiest way to avoid them.
7. Work shoes are work shoes.
And they are never used within your home because you know they might have picked up germs.
8. You hear “Phantom Call Bells”
Ever heard the phrase “don’t take your work home with you?” It hardly applies because somehow you still hear call bells and at odd times too.
9. You rarely have a weekend off
That’s a nice way of saying weekends are pretty non-existent for you. From Friday through Saturday, you could be on call.
10. Caffeine is king
Simply put, what is life without coffee?