Why we love nurses?
Nurses are considered to be the backbone of every medical field. They are the front liners in hospitals every single day. They deal with the heart of every patient. As they ensure that they are giving security and comfort to their patients.
Their work is indeed remarkable in saving one’s patient life. The nature of their work is not a joke for a life lies on their hands. Due appreciation and recognition is what they also deserve. That is why there are countless reasons why people should love every nurse around the world. Among the many reasons, below are some of the identified heart-warming facts why we should love every nurse that we may encounter.
- They are our parents, drill sergeants and therapists rolled up in one while we are in the hospital.
- When we are discharged in the hospital they also shed tears of sadness and joy.
- Their expertise in dishing out constructive criticism that will actually make us want in doing what is right for us.
- They share openly their specialty in bedside manner.
- They are bringing color through their personality in the white walls of the cold medical facility.
- They nurse your children back into their health when parents cannot.
- They are keeping their heads up even in difficult moments. That is to ensure that they are giving the best out of their patients.
- They are literally human but somehow they manage of becoming to be our superheroes.
- They are also struggling with their own pains yet they still do their job like there is no other to do it.
- They are nurturing our family members as if they were their own.
- Using the hospital bathroom in plastic and hard bedpan will be easy when they are there to help us.
- You can rely on with them aside from our mothers in fluffing our pillows, bringing us water, propping up our legs and even changing our undies.
- Their late night checks with us may be annoying but they secretly make us feel to be comforted.
- They are very light hearted that we even forgot that we are in the hospital.
- If they can, they will take the pain for us.
- When we are in the edge of panicking, they just know how to make us calm.
- They always have stories to relate in everything that we are going into.
- Even thou they do not feel good, they are not too sick for them to take care for us.
- They make us feel bets even we are in our worst times.
- They simply love us like a family and we simply love them too.
- Nurses take care of the emotional well-being of our family when we are ill.
You may probably teary eyed upon reading those touching facts. This is the time to show your appreciation with every nurse you may encounter in life. Every little act of our kindness will truly mean in their hearts. Count those reasons for you to remember the goodness of nurses in our life.